Wednesday, September 17, 2014

100 miles – ready or not here we come!

It's almost here... After almost an entire year of planning and working toward this it's almost here. In a couple days Bunny and I will go 100 miles or give it our best shot and see how far we get.

I've been reading, re-reading, asking advice, planning, practicing riding in the dark and according to my husband way over thinking this.

I feel like Bunny is ready. She has just gotten stronger and stronger all season.

I'm feeling pretty good myself despite my hamstring not being quit 100%. I've got tape, stretching plans and back up drugs if needed.

I've tried to pack anything I can think of that I think I might need or want.

My basic plan is to take it nice and easy and steady all day. Trying to average between 7-7.5 mph. I'm going to talk to Carol Giles on Friday. She's offered to give me advice on the ride and I'm taking her up on it!

I think all that's left is to say a prayer and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment